A quieter home. Remember when vacuuming used to be the noisiest part of housework? Not anymore. AirVac’s central power unit is located outside your living area to reduce vacuuming noise.
A healthier home. Dust is a big deal. The EPA Science Advisory Board says indoor air pollutants rank among the top five public health risks. Both the EPA and the National Lung Association consider a central vacuum system, such as AirVac, a good way to reduce allergy-causing agents.
Why AirVac? Because the best part of an AirVac central vacuum system is what it doesn’t have: noise, inconvenience, dust. Much less dust left behind – in your rugs, on your furniture, in the air, and in your family’s lungs. Traditional vacuum cleaners allow too much dust to recirculate – on your rugs, on your furniture, throughout your home. The result: indoor air pollutant levels two to five times – and in some cases 100 times higher – than outdoor levels.
But an AirVac central vacuum system delivers up to three times more power to lift out dirt, dust mites and animal dander from rugs, drapes, and furniture upholstery. AirVac then vents it all outside – safely, quietly, permanently to eliminate this health risk to your family. And AirVac comes with a 10-year warranty (Platinum Series) – that’s nothing to sneeze at.
Designed to fit your home. With a little planning, it’s easy to install an AirVac system in new or existing homes. The PVC tubing can run through the attic, basement or cold air returns – then lowered or raised behind interior walls to inlet valves that are installed in strategic locations throughout the house (usually about one inlet for every 600 square feet). The central power unit is located in an out-of-the-way area such as a garage, basement or utility room, keeping the living areas quiet, clean and dust free.
Why AirVac works for you
There’s more to AirVac than less noise and a healthier home – because AirVac is more than a vacuum cleaner. It’s a complete home cleaning system – designed to make your life easier.
- Convenience – No hauling heavy and awkward canisters up and down stairs. Simply plug the AirVac hose into one of the inlet valves conveniently located throughout the house.
- Efficiency- Time is precious – because AirVac picks up more dust and dirt, you don’t have to vacuum as often.
- Versatility – A single AirVac unit with easy-to-exchange accessories cleans all home surfaces: carpet, rugs, upholstery, drapes, floors, mini-blinds – even the inside of your cars
- Power – AirVac’s power units do the heavy lifting – up to three times more cleaning power than canisters or uprights – because they are built with larger, more rugged motors.
- Longer carpet and furniture life – AirVac draws more dirt out of fibers to reduce abrasive wear dramatically.
- Warranty – Every AirVac system is backed by Linear’s five (Red Series) and 10-year warranty (Platinum Series).
- Added home value – AirVac’s low installation cost and high retained value-add to your home’s resale value.
Simply the best. Period.
For more than 50 years American homeowners have relied upon AirVac to do their dirty work. It removes dust from their rugs, furniture, and drapes, and it does this with incredible efficiency.
But don’t take our word for it. Ask builders, installers, and homeowners about AirVac power, value, and reliability. They’ll tell you why AirVac has been the industry leader in designing and manufacturing central vacuum systems. We’ve revolutionized home vacuuming with superior technology, reliability, and value. All this because at Linear we’re committed to quality.
There’s an AirVac Right for You! – Bagless vs. Disposable Bag
AirVac offers two different high-efficiency approaches to central vacuuming:
• The Red Series (bagless) AirVac, with its high efficiency and superior performance, delivers incredible cleaning power. You’ll notice the difference in air quality. And a built-in inlet port allows you to plug the hose directly into the unit so you can clean anywhere within 30 feet of the canister.
The Red Series AirVac offers a five-year warranty.
The Platinum Series (disposable bag)
AirVac offers all the benefits of the Red Series plus the convenience of a disposable paper bag and a ten-year warranty.
The AirVacs’ sleek, new modular design houses a more powerful, yet efficient motor that lowers operating costs and reduces allergy-causing agents as well as noise. To protect the homeowner from dirt, dust, dust mites, pet dander, and other pollutants, AirVac utilizes high-efficiency, two-stage filtration media for a cleaner, healthier home.
In addition to superior cleaning, both the Platinum and Red Series AirVacs’ have been engineered with the end-user and installer in mind. The power unit now has intake ports on either side allowing for more flexibility with installation – and a translucent debris bucket, located on the bottom of the unit, provides easy access for removal of collected material.